Solar MD 7.4k SS202 advanced Lithium-Ion Battery with CB-12 cabinet
Cabinet Mount System
The CB-12 cabinet relies on a Cabinet Mounted Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. The flexible modular design enables it to be set up with 1 to 3 SS202 Cabinet Mount battery modules on the CB-12 Cabinet (7.4-22.2kWh).
The Solar MD SS202 features different storage capacities, according to user requirements. Capacity can be increased through parallel connection of the batteries.
The Solar MD standard battery, the SS202 has been widely used in energy storage applications in the African market. The battery is produced with world leading LiFePO4 technology.
- SS202 is a flexible solution for small and mid-sized configurations
- Support system parallel connection
- Support CAN communication
- Modular design
- Easy to Install
- Wall mounted
- Residential PV Installations for household energy demands.
- Residential and commercial UPS systems.
- The SS202 is used with an external battery inverter.
- OFF-GRID energy system.
The Solar MD standard battery—SS202 has been widely used in Energy Storage applications on African market. The battery is produced with the world leading LiFeP04 technology.
- Stable discharge platform
- Excellent safety
- Long life cycle
- High temperature performance
- High energy density
- High charge & discharge rate
- High efficiency
Multicolored multipurpose button
- The new Solar MD Multipurpose button has an extended functionality in combination with the BMS-EM v10.01. The Multipurpose Button can be used to directly execute 6 predefined functions and a shutdown instruction. In combination with the 6 Indication LEDs on BMS-EM v10.01, the user can choose between each function by holding the button until the LEDs count match the number of the function. By releasing the button while moving through the functions, LEDs will start blinking and wait for the user to press the button again within 3 seconds.
- Advanced indication functionality, allows the user to choose between 5 different states. Mixed combinations are also allowed when a combination of multiple batteries with BMS-EM v10.01 are used. The User can change the preferedstage by logging into his mypower24 Energy Portal and go to the Battery Settings.
- When this state has been selected, the button shows static illumination in a color based on the state of charge.
From RED at 0% SoC (State of Charge) to GREEN at 100% state of charge.