Solar MD Logger V2
Solar MD Logger V2 is designed for monitoring and control Solar MD Energy storage products as well as provide records, data and events from third-party devices – inverters, energy meters, weather stations and other energy devices.
Solar MD Logger V2 serves as an Internet gateway to send the data to the reliable mypower24 management platform.
Solar MD Logger V2 provides both battery/inverter management and customer data management for residential, commercial and utility PV, Battery and hybrid systems, as well as SCADA integration
The high-performance Logger V2 provides simple and quick communication with automatic device discovery and connection as well as remote control and management features.
The Solar MD Logger V2 have a modular design for easier installation and device management.
- Data management system with serial and Ethernet ports for data and event logging.
- Quick installation and fast plug and play commissioning with automatic device discovery mechanism.
- Network Provisioning with dynamic IP addressing (DHCP client and server).
- Reliable and secure transmission of operational data, to mypower24 Platform.
- Remote configuration and management capabilities, including firmware upgrades over the Internet using mypower24 advanced accounts.
- Simple end-user UI using mypower24 user account.
|Serial port interface||RS232 / RS485 (2500-Vrms Isolation)|
|CAN BUS||CANBUS 1 / CANBUS 2 (2500-Vrms Isolation)|
|Relay 1 / Relay 2||Dry contact (3A / 250VAC, 3A / 30VDC)|
|ETHERNET||ETH0 (Internet) / ETH1(Local)|
|WiFi AP||IEEE 802.11g (DHCP server enabled)|
|WiFi Client ( Station)||Connection to Internet (DHCP server enabled)|
|Micro USB Charger||5V / 2A|
|LED Indication||Indication of open/active communication|
|Mechanical parameters (per unit):|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||140mm x120.5mm x 34mm|
|Mounting system||Screw-through flanges|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Environmental protection||IP 20|
|Standard Warranty||1 year|